Actua’s fiber network connects our offices in Geneva and Paris with resilient connectivity into key broadcast locations.
Our global network (in conjunction with providers such as Globecast or Eurovision or Pacific Televison Center) is fully diverse and redundant throughout with diversity options for every fibre location. Signals can be routed directly to you, to international customers by a mixture of satellite and fibre paths.
The Master Control Room (MCR) is Actua’s centre of operations. It is the final control point before transmission of signals to televisions and transponders (satellite, fibre networks...).
Our production centre enables the transmission of content 24 hours a day to any television channel and screen across the world.
Based in Geneva, our centre is linked to the world via fibre optics, satellite and broadband.
- Satellite feed point 24/7 (up & down)
- Fibre optics (symmetrical SDH 155 Mb/s) connected to the Eurovision FINE network
- SDSL 1000 Mb/s symetrical internet fiber for video broadcast and IPTV solutions
Actua’s Paris broadcasting centre is located in the 8th arrondissement on avenue Marceau. It uses fibre optic networks to broadcast to televisions and transponders across the world.
The Paris broadcasting centre is connected by fibre optics to the Geneva MCR for satellite access.
- Fibre optics (symmetrical SDH 155 MB/s) connected to the Eurovision FINE network and Globecast SERTE and Pacific Television Centre.
- Fibre optics (symmetrical SDH 155 MB/s) connected to the Geneva centre (up & down sat link)
- SDSL 100MB/s symmetrical internet for video broadcast and IPTV solutions